• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana possesion w/ intent to deliver (help)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ran245

What is the name of your state? Michigan

-I was charged with posession and with intent to deliver.
-I had 4 to 5 bags of marijuiana bagged up less than 3 grams.
-I was in my car at a gas station
-I had just got done exchanging with a friend who came to my window.
-He saw the police outside my car he was leaving the car, the police was in there car and he said there go the police .
-The policer officer hop out the car and saw marijuana in his hand and pot in my hand when he came to the car and 3 dollars i had in my hand.
-A passenger in the car with with me had about 10 or more bags of marijuana on him and they let him go didnt take to jail.
-They took me the so called saler and the buyer to jail didnt charge the buyer with nothing who also had another bag in his car.
-And now there charging me with a felony for poesssion wit intent to deliver.
-This is my first charge is there any way i can beat this or get the charges dropped or to a misdermeanor?
-And is it posibble for them to charge me with my passenger marijiuana?What is the name of your state?

quincy

I agree with PJ. With an attorney, you may be able to get the charges reduced. If convicted of possession (less than 3 grams) with an intent to deliver, you could face up to 4 years in jail and/or up to $20,000 in fines.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">