• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana possession/narc situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BADoglick

This was in Pennsylvania. I was pulled over going 70 in a 45 on my way home from town 'A' to town 'B'. The cop was on the way back too, he was also a town 'B' cop. But the place he pulled me over was definitely town A jurisdiction. Later, a cop from town A jurisdiction did show up, but he wasn't the first there. They decided to search my car when they saw empty blunt tubes inside. So they take me out, pat me down, find nothing. Then in the car, they find empty bags, a blunt roach, a pipe, and a dime bag. Slim pick'ins basically. They said since I go to school and work, they would not press me with any charges if I set up a dealer within five days. If not, I'm looking at a loss of license for three months and 6 months probation. What would you do? I have a perfect record besides speeding tickets

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">