• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana Possession and Paraphernalia- CO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kraks

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado
I was recently given a ticket for Marijuana (less than an ounce, much less) and Possession of Paraphernalia in Colorado, what can I expect in court next week?
The cops that came took the little bit that I had and also two small pipes. This was my first offense and it's going to be hard for me to afford a lawyer. Any advice will help me out. Thanks!

The Occultist

Odd, I thought marijuana was legalized in Colorado. That, of course, doesn't mean much since federal law trumps state laws, but I just figured local authorities wouldn't enforce a law that, legally or not, was negated by local legislature.

FlyingRon

Decriminalized doesn't mean legal. You can still get a $100 civil ticket for it both the less than ounce possession and the paraphernalia.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">