• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marijuana possession please help court tonorrow am

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jacobj93

I live in Florida. I just picked up a friend of a friends and he had pot on him I didn't know. So we drive 5 min down the road, someone in my car gets into an altercation with someone inside on his way back to the car a cop stops him. He questions him then came to my window to see what was up. He said he smelled marijuana and I said he could search. But when I got out he spotted a small flake of marijuana on me. I do not know where it came from. It was provably old as I do smoke. But do they have bro have enough pot to test three times to convict me? They also found the guys pot in my car but he addmitted we didn't know. Please help what should I plea?? Email me at [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">