• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana seeds...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NervousNed

I purchased marijuana seeds, paid with a postal money order, and had them sent to my address, but with the prior owner husbands name on the return address. He is deceaced.

I periodically receive prior owners mail, and I'm hoping this will slip thru and not get forwarded to his surviving wife's new address. VERY, VERY, STUPID on my part. I didn't think this through at all.

If it does get forwarded, and this lady opens it, can she do anything about it?

If she calls the police, what can they do to me if they come here asking questions?

Can she accuse me of harrasment, or deffimation, or something like that, if she suspects?

There is absolutely no evidence of illegal drugs in the home where I live. No drug paraphenila, no grow rooms, records, nothing.

I also have no prior convictions. --Wisconsin.

calatty

Chances are the seeds are being sent in "stealth" packaging so that someone opening the package would not find the seeds unless they were looking for them. And if they found them, they might not know what they are. Also, the post office forwards mail only for a limited amount of time. I would relax if I were you, but if you want to be paranoid, hold off on any gardening projects for a couple months.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">