• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marijuna charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fallen056

I live in Omaha, Nebraska. Recently my girlfriend was with a couple of her friends and they went to go sell some weed to somebody. They met up at a school parking lot and when the guy buying the weed got into the car he pulled a gun on them and tried to rob them. he got away with my girlfriends purse, which he dropped down the road. then the police got involved and found her purse with a scale and pipe in it. when they talked to her about it she lied about what happen, but now came clean. What kind of trouble is she going to get in?

FlyingRon

Sale of marijuana, any amount, mandatory minimum sentence of 1 year, maximum 20, up to $25,000 fine.
Within 1000 feet of school property, 3 years mandatory, up to 50 years and $50,000!

Don't mess with felonies. She needs a lawyer .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">