• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MDMA possesion PLEASE HEL{P

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

birdo562

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Orange County, California
About 3 months ago i was charged with possession of one mdma pill which was in my car. I had told the officer it was not mine but someone who used my car earlier that day. I didnt know he would use it for this but apparently thats what he did! He later told me that he might have dropped something somewhere and he would get it out later. Well me being a medicinal marijuana smoker i forgot the whole incident had happend. As i got pulled over for a burned out tail light they run me and ask me to step out of the car. When they asked me if had anything i said no then instantly remembered what my friend said.... as i told the cop this he found the single pill and proceeded to arresst me. He told me he believed me but blah blah... didnt matter cuz he was still arressting me... So i go to court on my court date and they dont even have me on file... All of a sudden 3 months later i get a paper to appear... Should i get a lawyer? Can I fight this and is it worth fighting this or should i just plead guilty and hope for diversion.... I was on informal probation but it was a non related issue in a different county and i was ok on that part... Please help as i have court soon!! I have no previous drug convictions AND i wont test positive for anything illegal

CdwJava

Yes, get an attorney - this is a potential felony. The attorney can tell you whether diversion is still available to you or not ... if it IS available to you at all.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">