• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misdemanor for possession of mdma

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

onemistake

California

I'm an ROTC cadet about to be commissioned (probably not anymore). I recently got a misdemeanor for possession of mdma (code 11377) when going to a concert with a few friends. While in the car, one of my friends asked if I could hold onto his pills for a while and I agreed. Stupid decision, I know. Long story short, undercover cops searched the car, found my other friend's bag of pills, searched us, found 3 pills in my wallet. I don't even take drugs but got a misdemeanor nonetheless. It's my first offense ever.

I have no idea what to do now. I'm worried that I'll lose my commission but will tell my ROTC Officer in Charge about the incident ASAP. A drug test will prove that I'm clean.

Also, should I hire a lawyer for court? Public defendant?

I know I really messed up but I'd appreciate any help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">