• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

missed probation meeting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rhp1822

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I got busted with maryjuana in feb, I have done all of my reqirements, I completed drug cousiling, passed all of my drug tests up ( 2 monthly randomly since feb). and paid all my fines, I just recently moved pretty far from the city I got busted in, and got stuck at work and didnt make it to my probation meeting, I called my P.O. 3 times and left messages that day to let her know I could'nt make it and what should I do or what will happen, she called me back an hour before our meeting and said that if I didnt appear that I would recieve a letter in 7 days stating I needto appear in court for wiolation of probation.
I'm not sure what to tell the judge or what he will do, I tried to make this right and meet all my probation requirements, does anyone have any advice thanx for any feedback.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">