• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion Hearing ~ Need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pvang3

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

I have a charge: possession with intent. However, the cops did not have the right to search me. Also, when they wrote the statement, it was false to make it sound like they did have the right to search me. I have a motion hearing next, and I am worried, because I just got a job and my life is back together now. I need someones help/advice on options or how do I go about WINNING this.

Silverplum

Posted at 3:48 pm today

I have a charge: possession with intent. However, the cops did not have the right to search me. Also, when they wrote the statement, it was false to make it sound like they did have the right to search me. I have a motion hearing next, and I am worried, because I just got a job and my life is back together now. I need someones help/advice on options or how do I go about WINNING this.
Posted at 3:55 pm today
Any help???????????
Everyone here is a volunteer. They get here when they get here.
Don't be freakishly impatient.

pvang3

Posted at 3:48 pm today

Posted at 3:55 pm today

Everyone here is a volunteer. They get here when they get here.
Don't be freakishly impatient.
I understand that. However many forums require postings to keep it near the top of the list right?

I have a charge: possession with intent.

I need someones help/advice on options or how do I go about WINNING this.
We are going to need way more detail.

Which illegal substance did you have in your possession and what amount?

Why do the police think you had intent to distribute?

Why do you think the cops had no right to search you?

What motion have you filed for your motion hearing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">