• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mrmo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrmo490

What is the name of your state? kansas some one put me up to planting drugs in another persons car and make a false police report. when i was arrested I didnt tell the police about the other person. now that i've been charged can this other person be charged with anything?

FlyingRon

What is the name of your state? kansas some one put me up to planting drugs in another persons car and make a false police report. when i was arrested I didnt tell the police about the other person. now that i've been charged can this other person be charged with anything?
Conspiracy to do whatever you were charged wtih.

echo1313

That is a really messed up thing to do to someone. I'd actually like to know how you were caught, just out of curiosity. The other person could get a conspiracy charge, but why be a narc? Obviously this person os not a great friend but you're the one that did it so take responsibilty and do your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">