• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My first charge of possession please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Phobos2.0

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

Me and a friend were charged for possion but I have heard of Decriminalzation in this state. We had, I believe less than 5 grams when caught. We were told we would only recieve a ticket but taken to the station instead. I was questioned and nothing more. I never recieved a ticket nor even sighned anything. The full story is complex but I was offered to become an "Informant" basically for 2 weeks. If I couldn't bring someone in by that time he would have me arrested. It seems fishy on the procedures taken and I would like to know what to do If possible... :confused:

mikedomes

why do you say that/ i have a question for you.. i did a friend a favor.. so i met some guy that sold.. meth thrue a friend.. bottom line is i did the transaction.. 5 minutes in the freeway i get popped and they didnt have a search warrant and when thrue my **** and found more than a half a pound of meth.... what am i facing first offense.. drug charges was11378 11379 let me know asap and what happens to my car... that they inpound..
along with some cash i had with a receipt of the withdrew amount from my bank

Jewly

First Time

Did they take you to jail? Also were you chrged with just possion or possion with intent to sell?

jcrv435

i kno a few things in that field

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

Me and a friend were charged for possion but I have heard of Decriminalzation in this state. We had, I believe less than 5 grams when caught. We were told we would only recieve a ticket but taken to the station instead. I was questioned and nothing more. I never recieved a ticket nor even sighned anything. The full story is complex but I was offered to become an "Informant" basically for 2 weeks. If I couldn't bring someone in by that time he would have me arrested. It seems fishy on the procedures taken and I would like to know what to do If possible... :confused:
reply: i don't know north carolina law / but i know that you have not been arraigned / booked/ you have nothing against you by the people and should see a lawyer immediatly for wrongfull arrest this could be thrown out (lucky) however/ don't ever agree to snitch...it is never for a said amount of time and can't cost you your life as well as more issues with the police.

mikedomes

this is for jewly

they did take me to jail bailed out under charges 11378 possesion intend to sale 11379 transporting.. i need assistance// what happens to my car and money

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">