• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My friend got caught wrong place wrong time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

YAYA1NYCNJ

New jersey a close friend was arrested yesterday he was at his sisters house along with other members of his family and i believe six of them were arrested 60,ooo dollars atleast 5 bricks of dope and some crac was found in the house 2 of the people are first time offenders what type of sentence are they looking at

outonbail

New jersey a close friend was arrested yesterday he was at his sisters house along with other members of his family and i believe six of them were arrested 60,ooo dollars atleast 5 bricks of dope and some crac was found in the house 2 of the people are first time offenders what type of sentence are they looking at
You need to post the statutes they are charged with violating. What substance are you referring to as 5 bricks of dope? What is the weight of these individual bricks, a Pound or a Kilo?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">