• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my probation officer wants to violate me for my urine it tested for marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AHAWK

he is going to ask the judge to give me 30 days i had suspended for a different charge non drug related i live in virgina can i tell the judge i have a drug problem to avoid going to jail i read in another post about Virginia law provides for a diversion program is that different from Narc aynomous wat should i do? wats the best way to avoid jail it is my first violation. oh yeah iam 17 iwork and am trying to get my ged. and also my probation officer who is also male was not in the restroom when i took the urine test does that help at all . please help

A

Anbesol

well... first off, you shouldve taken some medicines to clean out your piss, but since you didnt i can lend you some advice...

if you say that you have a drug problem, (at least where i live) then they take you to a rehabilitation service (which is VERY VERY Expensive), it differs slightly from jail, a little bit more freedoms, but too much $$$. What i would do is tell the judge that the drug you were charged for that it has caused you a lot of grief and you never want to use it again...

also, diversion adn narc anonymous are two completely different things, if this is your first charge you could get diversion (if it was a misdemeanor) which is a hell of a lot better then probation. Narc anonymous, in fact, is in no way affiliated with the law enforcement, it was started by a psychiatrist and one of his clients who were tired of their addiction so they created a group support thing. in there they have a daily meeting where a whole bunch fo freaks gather up adn talk about how theyve been hitting the glass dick since they were 7 years old and they started slangin at 9.... then someone else got high in the womb and in the baby crib when his momma would blow smoke into their..... its some weird ****.... but narc anonymous is simply hour-long meetings for group support...

A

Anbesol

how good is the weed out there anyway? Is it pretty expensive,

D

die2luvme

The best way to overturn the whole violation is to have your public defender ask for a re-test. WHat happens is when you originally pee into a cup that amount is split into 2. One for the prosecution and one for the defense. The amount that is left over is frozen. When you ask for a retest they now have to take the amount left over from the previous test and split it again.
THIS PROCEDURE WORKS GOOD ONLY IF YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH GIVING THE MINIMAL AMOUNT OF URINE IN A PEE TEST. SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW IS THAT WHEN THEY GO BACK TO RESTEST AND SPLIT, THERES NOT ENOUGH URINE TO POSITIVELY CONCLUDE YOU AS A DIRTY URINE. IT HAS BEEN SPLIT UP 4 TIMES. THATS WHY YOU WANT TO GIVE THE LEAST AMOUNT OF URINE.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">