• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

weeka

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california,
will my son be in a whole lot of trouble for buying a bag of pot at school (high school) because he wanted to get the kid in trouble for it so he bought it to show proof.

The Occultist

Yes. Being in possession of marijuana in and of itself is a crime, but to possess it on school grounds is a much harsher offense. If your son hasn't done this yet, don't let him. If he has, and has already received charges, get him a lawyer.

alex348604

i hope your son gets kicked in the face. thats pretty low. that guy will get caught eventually your son shouldnt be snitching just to get him in trouble. thats how people get hurt

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
i hope your son gets kicked in the face. thats pretty low. that guy will get caught eventually your son shouldnt be snitching just to get him in trouble. thats how people get hurt
You are an idiot. You (and people who think like you do) are the reason crime is becoming rampant in this country.

CourtClerk

Spoken like a true drug dealer. It all makes sense now:
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Southern Illinois
I went to court yesterday for my first appearance hearing and the states attorney offered me : plead guilty to possession of 30 - 500 class A felony and they would drop the two misdeamoners(spelling?) and would give me 30 months special probation, drug/alcohol classes, 500 dollar fine, and they would keep all the things seized from my house. cash, pipes, etc.
does this sound like a good deal? it does me to me

CourtClerk

It gets better...

seems like the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois
Hello all who may read this, my names alex im 22 frm southern illinois. i got "busted" for having a quarter pound of weed and pipes and my dad had a plant. well in all acctuality they didnt find my weed, they found my dads. Mine was hidden on top of the fridge in a whey protein container and the cops didnt find it. anyway on the search warrant they had it said someone observed a quarter pound of weed in my desk and it wasnt even there. My former step sister was the one who narked on me because she stole 60 vicoden from my dad and when the cops asked her she said no she didnt maybe it was me cause im a drug dealer which is perposterous. stealing perscription is fowl. but anyway. i got witnesses saying that that was a lie. what should i do. i have to get apub defender cause im a college student working at jc pennies
You work at a place and can't even spell the name properly???? What college do you attend? Last I checked, the University of Morons closed a while back.:rolleyes:

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
seems like the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Originally Posted by alex348604 View Post
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois
Hello all who may read this, my names alex im 22 frm southern illinois. i got "busted" for having a quarter pound of weed and pipes and my dad had a plant. well in all acctuality they didnt find my weed, they found my dads. Mine was hidden on top of the fridge in a whey protein container and the cops didnt find it. anyway on the search warrant they had it said someone observed a quarter pound of weed in my desk and it wasnt even there. My former step sister was the one who narked on me because she stole 60 vicoden from my dad and when the cops asked her she said no she didnt maybe it was me cause im a drug dealer which is perposterous. stealing perscription is fowl. but anyway. i got witnesses saying that that was a lie. what should i do. i have to get apub defender cause im a college student working at jc pennies

You work at a place and can't even spell the name properly???? What college do you attend? Last I checked, the University of Morons closed a while back.:rolleyes:
A quarter pound is dealing, that's way too much for personal use. :eek:

Don't forget the kid did actually buy the pot at school. He's a hypocrite and a vigilante, a stupid one. Likely he got in trouble and just doesn't want to be the only one.

Roo

That's a good story. Son gets busted buying pot and then claims he was only doing it to stop further sales and smoke out the perpetrator.

alex348604

“Spoken like a true drug dealer. It all makes sense now:
A quarter pound is dealing, that's way too much for personal use”
You say I can’t spell right but apparently you can’t read. I didn’t get charged with distribution. I got charged with possession.

You’re a COURT CLERK that’s it. Nothing more, your not important, you don’t matter. Your not a lawyer, probation officer, bailiff. From what I’ve read about if you can type 150 words a minute you can be a court clerk. Congratulations! You can type fast. Your so smart 

And its common decency not to snitch someone out. Even people that don't smoke or deal dislike snitches. Snitches come in all forms and fashions. from drugs to narking out parties because they wernt invited. those people desrve to get kicked in the face. hard. just because your not benefiting don't rain down on someones parade. Mind your own F****** business and there wouldn't be any problems would there? huh huh huh? didn't think so.

"i bought a bag to get this kid in trouble" - haha right he bought a bag to get high and got caught and is trying to blame it on someone else.

Ohhh because i misspelled Jc Penneys im a moron. Ohhhh shucks. could it be that or spell checker fixed it and i didn't notice. Hummmmm. :D

Nativity

“Spoken like a true drug dealer. It all makes sense now:
A quarter pound is dealing, that's way too much for personal use”
You say I can’t spell right but apparently you can’t read. I didn’t get charged with distribution. I got charged with possession.

You’re a COURT CLERK that’s it. Nothing more, your not important, you don’t matter. Your not a lawyer, probation officer, bailiff. From what I’ve read about if you can type 150 words a minute you can be a court clerk. Congratulations! You can type fast. Your so smart 

And its common decency not to snitch someone out. Even people that don't smoke or deal dislike snitches. Snitches come in all forms and fashions. from drugs to narking out parties because they wernt invited. those people desrve to get kicked in the face. hard. just because your not benefiting don't rain down on someones parade. Mind your own F****** business and there wouldn't be any problems would there? huh huh huh? didn't think so.

"i bought a bag to get this kid in trouble" - haha right he bought a bag to get high and got caught and is trying to blame it on someone else.

Ohhh because i misspelled Jc Penneys im a moron. Ohhhh shucks. could it be that or spell checker fixed it and i didn't notice. Hummmmm. :D

It's because you're a Moron, it's very obvious you don't use your spell-checker.

CdwJava

You got very lucky!

You’re a COURT CLERK that’s it. Nothing more, your not important, you don’t matter. Your not a lawyer, probation officer, bailiff.
Of course ... he only has daily experience in the courts and sees on a daily bases how the law works and has access to attorneys and judges ... yeah, he doesn't know anything. :rolleyes:

And who do you think runs the courts? A hint: It ain't the judges.

just because your not benefiting don't rain down on someones parade. Mind your own F****** business and there wouldn't be any problems would there? huh huh huh? didn't think so.
Nice attitude. I can only hope people like you are not the sole witnesses to a crime against anyone I know!

- Carl

Moron. I hope that you grow up and realize the social and ethical impacts of what you have said here. You think you are a thug, a gangster, or something like that. I promise you are not. You need a reality check on where real criminals end up, PRISON.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">