• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice on a 11359 hs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kause23

California , Los Angeles ...I recently catch a case while me and a friend were driving home after we had stock up for our personal used .since they offered us a gud deal we bought a pound of marijuana we were 2 blocks away from our house when suddenly a cop pulled us over and confiscated the marijuana and my friend took da fault for it while me been the driver they were trying 2 get info. And didn't get any info. They arrested me asswell and charged me with 11359 hs they didn't find bags notes or any kind of evidence that we were Sellin or even tend to do so...?? My question is would it be possible for them to charge me for it or do I have a good case that it couldbe dismissed...

Indiana Filer

California , Los Angeles ...I recently catch a case while me and a friend were driving home after we had stock up for our personal used .since they offered us a gud deal we bought a pound of marijuana we were 2 blocks away from our house when suddenly a cop pulled us over and confiscated the marijuana and my friend took da fault for it while me been the driver they were trying 2 get info. And didn't get any info. They arrested me asswell and charged me with 11359 hs they didn't find bags notes or any kind of evidence that we were Sellin or even tend to do so...?? My question is would it be possible for them to charge me for it or do I have a good case that it couldbe dismissed...
Personal use?

CdwJava

Consult legal counsel.

A case can be made on a pound of marijuana being for something more than personal use.

I suspect your attorney can get you a good deal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">