• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NEEd advice on 2 new charges?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Micah1987

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was also in the pc1000 program with a previous felony...

it was only a little bit of an ecstasy pill;
not even a full pill and i got charged with a felony for it and i ended up in pc1000 for it.
the first time i failed out.
because i didn't attend my aa meetings, but i had a good lawyer and he got me reinstated in pc1000 and the second time i finished it.
however, i dug myself in a deeper hole.
instead of waiting 18 months until my charges were completely dropped..
i have to wait 2 years.
it happened in 2007 and i'll have to go to court in 2010.
i've almost been out of pc1000 for a year, and i was recently caught with xanax and heroin paraphenalia; i recieved 2 misdemeanors for it and i'll have to go to court december 12th.

what do you guys think my charges will be for the 2 misdemeanors?

i plan to attend regular aa meetings before my court date, i will be employed, and i'm a college student.
do you think the courts will or would be leniant?:confused:

thank you for reading, and if anyone would be able to help with advice i'd greatly appreciate it.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">