• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need BIG help...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chi3sa

North Carolina

I'm 18 and still in high school. Last saturday I got caught with a bong, a pipe, 4 forties (one of which was open although I was not the one who drank from it), and I got a speeding ticket. On top of all this I was recently accepted into college, I was wondering if there was any way to get out of this situation without notifying my college and spending less then $2,000.:confused:What is the name of your state?

seniorjudge

Q: I was wondering if there was any way to get out of this situation without notifying my college and spending less then $2,000?

A: Not that I know of.

mmfood

On top of all this I was recently accepted into college, I was wondering if there was any way to get out of this situation without notifying my college
I don't get this part? I didn't know one had to notify their college when they get a ticket?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">