• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help-Conspiracy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cupcakes2

What is the name of your state? West Virginia

My daughter was served papers the other day on a federal warrant for 2 counts crack cocaine conspirarcy that supposely happened in 2006, since that time she has been in rehab and cleaned for a year. what might be the outcome of this situation?

also at the same time she was also served on forgery, uttering and conspiracy for 2 checks 1 for 23.00 and the other for 21.00 that happened 2 months after in 2006.

Need all the help I can get, Thank You for your time

JETX

My daughter was served papers the other day on a federal warrant for 2 counts crack cocaine conspirarcy that supposely happened in 2006, since that time she has been in rehab and cleaned for a year. what might be the outcome of this situation?
She could face a fine, sentence, probation or exoneration.

smutlydog

What is the name of your state? West Virginia

also at the same time she was also served on forgery, uttering and conspiracy for 2 checks 1 for 23.00 and the other for 21.00 that happened 2 months after in 2006.

Need all the help I can get, Thank You for your time
My daughter was served papers the other day on a federal warrant for 2 counts crack cocaine conspirarcy
It's highly doubtful she will get probation. With a conspiracy charge an amount is applied. Do you know what the amount is? For cleaning up her life she may qualify for a downward departure which will reduce her time in prison.

Go to the federal section of this site.
http://www.prisontalk.com/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">