• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need Help to get car bought for christmas for Myself.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ReginaPerkins

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? illinois,Chicago ::confused::I Let My son Use my Car After Work He Drove Home Parked (the car got out Police called Him From Front Door Searched Him Found Two Bags , of marrijuana On His Person, Took Him Back To My Car Locked Him Up And Impounded My Car , I paid 1300 Hundred Down On the car 2000 mercury Sable still owe 4Thousand More on the car until 2011 . The Pound is charging me 1200 Hundred to get the car back should I Pay borrowed Money if I can borrow It Or should I Forget the car , or get a 500 Dollar or so Lawyer to get my car back,I still had temporary Plates and Owe the Car Dealer Please Help Thank You Messed Up And Confused ,Because someone elses mistakes,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">