• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need information paraphernalia charge ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anon123074

I am a 17 year old male and i received a ticket for one charge of paraphernalia. What happened was i was with two other minors and a police officer came up to us at a gas station and searched one of the passengers. He found a knife on him and looked in my car and saw a bottle of alcohol and began to search my car. he found a bowl, a bong, and a scale in my car. He only gave me a ticket for one charge of paraphernalia. It has been two weeks since the incident and I was wondering how long it usually takes for them to mail a court date. I want to know if they will give me a drug test on my court date and if the judge will know about all of the other things that were found in my car or is he/she only going to be looking at the one charge. Any information will help, thank you.

CdwJava

If the police wrote a report for the violation, assume the judge will have all the info on what was found. Yes, it is probably possible for the court to test you on the court date ... in other words, stop using!

And wait for that court date. Hopefully they have your current address ... if they don't, they might just go warrant and pick you up.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">