• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rammem

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Virginia.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place.

I need to give some info to the feds regarding a large drug operation that has been victimizing and harrasssing me and my family. I want to take a lawyer to the meeting with me because I have always read that this is the smart thing to do. However, I can't afford a lawyer. How do I get one to come with me to speak to the authorities.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Virginia.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place.

I need to give some info to the feds regarding a large drug operation that has been victimizing and harrasssing me and my family. I want to take a lawyer to the meeting with me because I have always read that this is the smart thing to do. However, I can't afford a lawyer. How do I get one to come with me to speak to the authorities.
Attorney's are funny - they expect to be paid for their services...

Rammem

need lawyer

Yes, that was amusing.

Is there anyone here who can direct me to legal services? I'm sure not everyone out there who needs assistance from a lawyer has the money for one, yet they seem to get them from somewhere.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">