• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Old drug charges in Pa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shizmansv

I have drug charges from 2007. I am currently a culinary manager looking to relocate to nj but there is supposedly a law prohibiting felons from working in restaurants that sell beer wine and liquor. Is there anyway to circumvent this law?

quincy

Thank you for that link. My question now is how long is that process
When you submit your application, you will be investigated. However long that takes is however long it takes. From the link FlyingRon provided, it states: "The time frame will vary depending on the complexity of each individual case."

You can request a temporary work letter, if you include an employment verification letter with your application.

If you have any questions that were not addressed in the link, you can call the New Jersey Division of Alcohol Beverage Control at 606-984-1520.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">