• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PA - gf had a pipe, and now Im guilty?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Monouk

Hi all Im a student in Chester County PA. Way back in september I was walking with my gf at the time (who wont talk to me now, unrelated resons). An officer thought he saw us passing something back and forth lighting it, and later stopped us. He took our IDs, demanded the pipe, and I said I didnt have anything which was true. After like 3 times, she pulled a pipe out of her purse. He called for backup, searched me and her, and found a bag of pot in her purse. Absolutely nothing on me. A pack of cigarettes, keys, nothing bad.

She plead guilty, I plead not guilty to possession of marij., pareph., disorderly, and now conspiracy (because I knew she had it?). I went to district, found guilty. Tomorrow I have call of the list, and later this month my hearing in county court.

Im representing myself because I was denied a public defender; Im on my parents W4. But, I cant afford a lawyer, since one's here are asking for over $2,000. One lawyer I talked to said I could suppress something because the cop took our IDs, and never gave them back when he was talking to us. We got them back after he released us from printing and pictures and questions and whatever.

I had nothing, did nothing, ya know...whats with this? I guess Im at the last step in this process...what is there to do? I dont know if he tested the pot or the pipe, he didnt check if we were sober, didnt find anything on me, didnt give me back my ID, and was downright rude...bah...

fairisfair

OMG, that is kind of like some kind of miracle or something. Imagine, an officer, thinking he say you passing something back and forth and lighting something, and then lo and behold a pipe. and POT> Now that just can't happen every day!!!! :rolleyes:

you are representing yourself, well, I hate to tell you this but your client is a fool, and a pothead.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">