• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paraphenalia & Possession Charge...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WellThatSucks

OHIO - Well, the other day I was driving in a nearby city and gotten pulled over because of a burned out tailight that I had not gotten around to fixing... The cop smelled marijuana and asked to search the car. I let him, knowing there was a pipe and less than a gram of weed. Of course the cop found it, and I am now charged with Possession and paraphenalia. The question is... Because the car is in my mom's boyfriend's name... And I am on their insurance policy.... Are they going to find out? Is there any way of keeping them from knowing?

The Occultist

Wow, definitely not the direction I thought your post was headed. Anywho, arrests are public information, so whether or not they, as the car/policy owners, find out from the police is something I don't know, but they very well may read about it in the paper.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">