• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paraphernalia!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ollanos

What is the name of your state? NORTH CAROLINA

FIRST TIME DRUG CHARGE: POSSESION OF PARAPHERNALIA in ALAMANCE NC:(

Got a ticket for no seat belt and having a bowl, marijuana pipe with residue nothing else!!! GAVE IT UP WILLINGLY

:confused:wondering what the penalty is for this offense...can I ask for deferrment or prayer for judgement on this or what?:(:(:(
thanks for the info

FlyingRon

Paraphernalia is Jail up to six months, fine up to $500 + costs

I suppose you could use the PFJ for the seat belt offense (can't use it for the paraphernalia) but the seat belt offense is such a minor charge (no points, mninimal fine), I wouldn't burn my PFJ on it.

If there are other pretrial diversions for drug stuff, you'll most likely need a lawyer to help work these out. Most could give you the story on a free or very slightly charged initial consultation.

dworrill

Pay the seatbelt fine $100
You could ask for a 'PJC' Prayer for Judgment Continued or a Deferred Prosecution (Community service for dismissal)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">