• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paraphernalia in IN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wolfdreamer

My dorm room in Indiana was searched because they found a plant (marijuana) in my room over break. They then searched my room and found my pipe and rolling papers but no marijuana. They confiscated both, is it illegal to have the pipe yes there is resin in it and what kind of charges can they get me for. The plant is not mine and they cannt prove it is mine. Also if they try to charge me with the plant it is a young plant if that makes a difference what are the penalties and what should I do to prevent them from charging me with the plant. I have not been arrested but I was taken to the campus station and questioned, and I voluntarily let them search my room since they told me that it would be dealt with inhouse (university) if I corporated, but I want to make sure they dont come back and try to arrest me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">