• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paraphernalia but no ticket issued?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sean098765

Wisconsin Law

I was recently pulled over and one thing lead to another and i had my car searched. At this point a officer found a resin covered pipe in my car. I was detained and placed in the back of his car well he searched my vehicle. He gave me two options i could either go sit in jail or cooperate in a investigation. i choose the later so i could go home but i did not receive any written form (ticket) showing what had happened. Could i use this as a reason to get out of the charge?

dave33

Wisconsin Law

I was recently pulled over and one thing lead to another and i had my car searched. At this point a officer found a resin covered pipe in my car. I was detained and placed in the back of his car well he searched my vehicle. He gave me two options i could either go sit in jail or cooperate in a investigation. i choose the later so i could go home but i did not receive any written form (ticket) showing what had happened. Could i use this as a reason to get out of the charge?
Wow, you are going to cooperate because of a misdemeanor? Pathetic!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">