• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pc 1000/dej and livescan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Boone 432

I live in CA and I am currently in an 18month dej program for a F possesion charge. I complete the program in early feb of 2010. My employer is requiring all employees to get a livescan / fingerprint scan. If I go get a livescan done will my pending case show up (the one that I am in pc1000/dej for)?

Last edited:

CdwJava

It depends on who the employer is and what level of service he is allowed to obtain through DOJ. It should simply show that you have no felony convictions (assuming that is the case). I do not believe that your employer will receive any record of arrests.

But, since you are on probation and will have to be tested and are subject to visits by probation you might want to let the employer know anyway.

Boone 432

I just have to go somewhere that they do livescan and have a live scan done. Then give my employer my live scan number. Do you know what would show up on the live scan? Will the pending case show up?

CdwJava

I just have to go somewhere that they do livescan and have a live scan done. Then give my employer my live scan number. Do you know what would show up on the live scan? Will the pending case show up?
What kind of business is the employer? In general, the only thing they should get will be a list of any disqualifying offenses. But, some employers might be eligible for more info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">