• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pc1000 drug diversion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

darhar

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
California
I recieved a referral to treatment (PC1000) by probation & did not enroll within th 30 day time limit of referral, i still have 4 months before i return to court, can i still enroll in class? if not what action should i take? i am dissabled & that is part of the reason why i havent enrolled yet. Thanx!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

CdwJava

Speak to your attorney and find out.

You might also consider contacting the probation department and finding out about your options. Doing nothing will almost guarantee no diversion, so you better act on this Monday morning or risk jail time. They are not going to be too concerned with your excuse if you blow this off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">