• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help need advice BS possession charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

la613

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York
ok i live in ny state and i am prescribed adderall, xanax, and subutex for adhd, panic disorder w/ agoraphobia, and opoid dependency i had left my subutex bottle in my car but i had put a few of my xanax in the same bottle so i wouldnt have to carry around my entire prescription keep in mind all these meds i am legally precribed and have been for years my girlfriend used my car got pulled over for speeding and they charged her with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 7th and wont give me my prescriptions back not even the ones that were in the right bottle even though i have a prescription for everything and now i am almost out of my subutex. is there anyway i can get my meds back either tonight or tomorrow if i dont im screwed i will go through painful withdrawals and could possibly relapse. the night of the event i called the state troopers and they told me it was up to the arresting officer and when i finally talked to him he was just like no its evidence and hung up on me. MY girlfriend had no clue that there were meds in the bottle that wasnt supposed to be im confident the charges will be dropped but more importantly worried about being able to take care of my family wich i wont be able to do going through withdrawals any advice or any help will be greatly appreciated. also just to let you know my girlfriend is also my kids mother and was in my car registered and insured to me and the pills were in a pill bottle with my name on it how much bs is that

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">