• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please i need answers on felony warrants from another state!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NickiRo

We love in Alabama the felony warrants are from Texas for possession of meth less than a gram. Will Texas extradite him from Alabama?

NickiRo

he was just arrested from home
the jail said he will be extradited and it takes a couple days to set it up. But the lady sounded textbook so i honestly think its still 50/50
She said it was for Probation violation
does anyone have an idea of what the odds are?

Proserpina

the jail said he will be extradited and it takes a couple days to set it up. But the lady sounded textbook so i honestly think its still 50/50
Crystal ball hasn't worked in years, sorry.

And I know you didn't ask this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Please, for your own sake, rethink this relationship. It is not going to end well for you.

NickiRo

The warrant issued by Texas to Alabama

The jail said that texas issued a warrant for violation of probation
what are our odds on him being extradited? if anyone has a ballpark guess

Silverplum

I always sound textbook.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
My guess: 100%. Bama doesn't want convicted tweakers in the state any more than any other state. :cool:

Eekamouse

So he was all ready on probation for some other case when he got popped with the meth? Did you two think this all was just going to go away because you had fled the state?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Let us put it this way: he's already in jail in Alabama. So Texas knows exactly where he is.

The only way his odds of extradition go down is if he's in jail with charges of something a lot more serious in Alabama.

Time to update your dating profile.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">