• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Posession of Marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tennybell8

I live in SC. I was pulled over last night for a blown headlight. The officer said he smelt marijuana and asked me if i had any. I figured if i lied i would go to jail so I gave him the little bit I had. It was less than an ounce. He charged me with posession of marijuana and a fine of $570. This was my 1st offence. What are my options?

Banned_Princess

I live in SC. I was pulled over last night for a blown headlight. The officer said he smelt marijuana and asked me if i had any. I figured if i lied i would go to jail so I gave him the little bit I had. It was less than an ounce. He charged me with posession of marijuana and a fine of $570. This was my 1st offence. What are my options?
get a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">