• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

posession under an once

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jmoney2010

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

I was in the car with my friend (I was the passenger) and a cop pulled us over. They got my friend with possession under an ounce and on parapharnalia charges. They got me with posession under an ounce (They said they found resin in my jacket pocket, but no actual bud), and 2 charges of theft of misplaced or lost items (I went to the junk yard and found an ID an 2 credit cards but the names didnt match and I never tried to use them) which were for the 2 cards that I think were cancelled but Im not sure since I got them from the junk/salvage yard.

My question is what am I looking at sentence wise? Should I plead guilty or not? This is my first offense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">