• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poss. Para. Maryland

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FlyingRon

What makes you think cops can't be in plain clothes?
That might be a defense on the charge of not stopping or perhaps resisting someone you didn't know was a cop, but it doesn't make anything that transpired as you described here invalid. The same with him "identifying" himself.

The most likely don't need your statements about eating the blunt. THey have the residue. They witnessed you doing it.

You can discover the evidence against you (best to let your lawyer handle this) prior to the trial.

If you want to beat this, it will take a lawyer (and a good one). Nothing apparently improper here.

Notice that depending on what sort of "government job" even a PBJ will adversely impact you.

You are severely deluded if you believe the cop has to jump through hoops to allow you time to eat the evidence.

TimelessPortal

LOL my lawyer (paid him $200) went down to the police station and threatened to sue for malicious actions taken against me in an invalid arrest and they dropped the charge! FAIL.

Thanks for your worthless advice above guy

Indiana Filer

LOL my lawyer (paid him $200) went down to the police station and threatened to sue for malicious actions taken against me in an invalid arrest and they dropped the charge! FAIL.

Thanks for your worthless advice above guy
Anyone believe this idiot's story that his big tough attorney made it all go away?

FlyingRon

And if he thinks deleting his immature escapades from here will erase it from google's cache and other places, he's going to be in for a rude surprise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">