• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poss w/ intent?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Open ears

What is the name of your state? Delaware , A friend and i was in a store parking lot, he got out of his car and into mine for about 3 min. He got out and we both left. We were both pulled over for vehicle violations immediately and questioned. He told the officers i gave him cocaine, I said nothing. We were arrested, he was charged with poss, I was charged with poss w/ int, delivery of cocaine and 3 other related charges. No ticket for the vehicle violations (the stated reason for the initial stop) was given to me. The officer stated at the preliminary hearing that he saw nothing illegal, but thought we looked suspicious at the store parking lot because nobody went in the store. Was the stop legal?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">