• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possesion of a controled substance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sirtokealot96

i was charged with possesion of a controled substance-meth. the cops raided my apt and my roommate was there and i wasnt and they found 2 snort tubes and they got residue out of them and i didnt know that they were in there becuz i cant keep track odf what my roomate brings in to the apt and as far as i know he could of brought them in the same day it was raided and i was tryin to figure out how im gettin charged with it?please help me out

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sirtokealot96 said:
i was charged with possesion of a controled substance-meth. the cops raided my apt and my roommate was there and i wasnt and they found 2 snort tubes and they got residue out of them and i was tryin to figure out how im gettin charged with it?please help me out

My response:

No.

You should have thought about "gettin charged" BEFORE you did something stupid and illegal.

Now, pay the price and go to prison.

IAAL

calatty

Did your roommate get charged too? On the facts you have given, I can't see why they would have charged only you and not him. The fact that they "raided" your apartment suggests they had a warrant, and to get a warrant they had to have some more information tying you to the meth, like, for example, information from a confidential informant.

stephenk

So, are you denying the tubes are yours? OR are you saying you arent sure if they are yours because your roommate also uses meth?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">