• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possesion with intent to a cop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

damnnnnn

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

I was in possesion on marijuana and i was attemptiong to sell it. The guy i had it set up with was a cop and i ended up getting arrested. the cops came back to my house and found 5 more grams and 160 dollars. I am 15 and this is my first offence so i want to know what could happen to me. My charges are possesion, distribution, and distribution in a school zone. I'm not sure when i have court yet so im anxious to know the consequences.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

I was in possesion on marijuana and i was attemptiong to sell it. The guy i had it set up with was a cop and i ended up getting arrested. the cops came back to my house and found 5 more grams and 160 dollars. I am 15 and this is my first offence so i want to know what could happen to me. My charges are possesion, distribution, and distribution in a school zone. I'm not sure when i have court yet so im anxious to know the consequences.
**A: suffice to say, yous in some deep sh*t.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">