• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possesion and intent to distribute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jimmy_Blaze

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alaska

honestly these are the charges being held against my friend and i was in the passenger seat and feel real bad for him and this are the first time hes ever been arrested so any information would be appreciated!!

here is the charges he's facing:

AS11.71.030(a)(1): MICS 3-Deliver/Poss w/Intent IIA, IIIA

AS11.71.060(a)(1): Cntrld Substc 6-Displ/poss any amt VIA

the narcotic he had on his person was 30 methadone pills with 15 in one bag and the other half in the other he had recently been introduced to oxycotton and was looking for a way to ease off of them his friend offered him the methodone that i explained. he took it not knowing what the substance was or the penalties of having them but unfortunately thats not the point he was arrested later that night with all 30 methadone with intent to sell but he claimed he didn't consume any and wasn't planning on selling or giving anyone the substance. also the cop didn't inform him he was under arrest or read him his rights till after he took him to the police station and when he was being booked into jail he gave them premission to take blood samples wich show that he did have oxycotton in his system but not methodone so it totally backs up his story

ANY information will greatly be appreciated and thnx for going out of your way

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">