• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possesion,intent to sell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zakkwest

What is the name of your state? minnesota.

well to say the least i made alot of mistakes the last month. ill give you a run down on charges. the first was a speeding ticket (61 in a 50), paraphanalia, possesion of multiple bags and curfew. i have that court date on may 7th.

about 2 weeks after that i got busted by cops for intent to sell and possesion. at that time i was arrested and taken into jail. im looking at a felony for that.

right now the steps im taking are going to na meetings, working more hours, checking my self into a rehab school, and seeing a therapist as well as doing community service.

im looking for anything to do to help my self in this situation, and frankly i dont really know what to do or what to expect. so if anyone can give me any guidance or help i would grately appreciate it.

thank you very much for taking your time to read this.

zakk west

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">