• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possesion of Narcotic

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bmb

Please help!!!

PA,Juvinile,16
3 friends and myself were driving home at around 1. She almost hit a cop car. He pulled us over. She was 16 (cinderellas lisence), the two boys were over 18. The cop lightly searched us. They put us all in the car and took us in. At the station they gave us a breathalizer. I had a .03. The girl driving had a .02. I was giving him the run around about my # and address. He "dumped" my purse. And didn't do it to her. But then she wasn't lying. I was also running my mouth. He found 4 pills. 2 different kinds of antideppresents. They were in a plastic bag. He charged me w/ Possesion of a narcotic, and underage drinking. I have an interview at the "county" as apposed to the township. What is going to happen? I go to Catholic school. I have never been ""convicted"" of anything before. I get honors in school. Will this help me any. Should I get a lawyer? Is there any chance to beat this? The reason I have the pills: My friend takes them. She stayed over my house. She had them in a bag so she didn't have to bring the bottle. Will a written statement with the perscription help. If I get convicted I could lose financial aid for a year. That means Bye-Bye Phila U. Please help? Thanks for your time.

[Edited by bmb on 02-25-2001 at 01:01 PM]

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere
information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Well, you absolutely need a lawyer for this one. He/she will help you with your "innocent" possession of narcotics so they might be able to drop the charges.

So....www.attorneypages.com or call your state bar association and ask for lawyer referral. Also, tell your parents if you have not already done so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">