• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possesion of paraphernalia/Possesion..LOng please read

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rutko

What is the name of your state? Maryland I'm 18 years old and i live in Bowie Maryland....I was waiting to get some pot from this guy on his side street when 2 cops randomly park next to me.One to the side of me and one behind me.They waited a few minutes then decided to get out of the car, one cop came to the drivers side the other to the passenger because i had two buddies with me.I was sitting there smoking a cigarette in my car when the cop came and she asked me for my license and registration.I pulled out my registration but didnt have my license.After i told her this she tells me to get the **** out of the car. she then searches me and finds a glass bowl in my pocket.Once she finds that i got cuffed and was told to sit on the curb with my friends.Once she found the bowl her partner started to search my car.I never gave him consent to search they never even asked me to search it.After this he found a grinder in my car then started to pick pot off of my floor and puts it in the grinder.After this he asks me and my friends a bunch of questions about why we were there,being my first offense i didnt know my rights so i lied at first then eventually confessed to waiting to get bud.She then told my friends to get out and walk home??? and talked to me about a controlled buy,saying if i helped them out They wouldnt charge me with the grinder.SO i agreed and they told me to follow them.So i followed them behind a local shopping center where about 6 or 7 more cop cars came. a they all get out and discuss how this buy is going to be setup.We sit there for a while then my uncle drove by and saw my car with a bunch of cop cars around it and comes in the shopping center.The cops have a fit on me saying i shouldnt have told anybody,and im to hot to do it now and im going to jail.They put me back in cuffs and put me in the front of a cop car,i was never read my rights so i didnt know if i was being arrested. We then went down to the police station where they put me in an interrogating room where they asked me to set people up the following week, once again saying i was to hot right now.I agreed so they let me go maybe 4 hours later.I then was charged with a citation for Drug paraphernalia.I got my court date it's in febuary but i dont know if their going to charge me with possession, the pot he picked up off the floor was maybe .2 grams.This is my first offense and im worried i might go to jail. My question is what do u think i will get any jail time for the bowl,grinder,and the .2 grams of pot? Please respond back thanksWhat is the name of your state?

W

WindyAruba

You'll get probation before judgement and you can get it expunged later.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">