• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possesion while on bond.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

steelyknives

WPB_florida

i was at the beach and i had a quater ounce of marajuana in my posession, aperently i wondered into a private part of the beach, and an officer proceeded to search me and discovered the contraband. i was served a Notice of Appearence (written arrest, as described by the officer). i was honest with the officer and informed him of my possession and was curtious throuhout the whole process and i guess thats what bought me the liniency that i received. The officer informed me that since i did not have any prior convictions, i woud more than likely just pay a fine and the possession charge will be displayed on my record as a misdemeanor.

my question relates to weather or not my current bond will be revoked when i go to serve the notice of hearing mentioned above?

HomeGuru

WPB_florida

i was at the beach and i had a quater ounce of marajuana in my posession, aperently i wondered into a private part of the beach, and an officer proceeded to search me and discovered the contraband. i was served a Notice of Appearence (written arrest, as described by the officer). i was honest with the officer and informed him of my possession and was curtious throuhout the whole process and i guess thats what bought me the liniency that i received. The officer informed me that since i did not have any prior convictions, i woud more than likely just pay a fine and the possession charge will be displayed on my record as a misdemeanor.

my question relates to weather or not my current bond will be revoked when i go to serve the notice of hearing mentioned above?
**A: this is a clear example of why individuals should stay in school and graduate from college.

Learn how to spell perhaps??

Maybe then you'll be too occupied (because you DEFINITELY have some work to do) to possess marijuana and you will stop acting like an idiot?

I often wonder onto beaches as well.... but only to escape work! :rolleyes:

HomeGuru

Learn how to spell perhaps??

Maybe then you'll be too occupied (because you DEFINITELY have some work to do) to possess marijuana and you will stop acting like an idiot?

I often wonder onto beaches as well.... but only to escape work! :rolleyes:
**A: I often go to the beach and wonder. It's the ocean that wanders.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">