• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession of controlled substance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cindymagee

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Nebraska

I was ticketed with theft under $300.00 last year. I plead guilty to giving false information to a police officer for the theft charge being dropped. A few days ago I have sheriffs at my door. I did not answer. I checked warrants that day and I had none. The next day I have a warrant for possession of a controlled substance. And in further checking found out I had a court date of Nov. 18th 2008, which I had never received a citation for. The original charge was for taking my sister in laws Morphine patch(2).

outonbail

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Nebraska

I was ticketed with theft under $300.00 last year. I plead guilty to giving false information to a police officer for the theft charge being dropped. A few days ago I have sheriffs at my door. I did not answer. I checked warrants that day and I had none. The next day I have a warrant for possession of a controlled substance. And in further checking found out I had a court date of Nov. 18th 2008, which I had never received a citation for. The original charge was for taking my sister in laws Morphine patch(2).
Well it sounds like you need to start behaving yourself.

So did you have a legal question, or were you just wanting to share a story with everyone today?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">