• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession of Controlled Substance (Forged Sub)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alabama_crimes

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ALABAMA

I was arrested for filling a Prescription at Walgreens that I assumed was real. When I walked out of WalGreens 6 cops were waiting on me.

They took my bags which had my medication (from same doctors office) and the medication from my girlfriend (same doctor, different day) and charged me with both.

Forgery, Possession of a Forged Inst., Possession of a Controlled Sub, and Fraud.

Then they went into a database and charged me with 3 other charges from another Pharmacy (CVS) which I filled for girlfriend 7 mo earlier.

Am I guilty by association? - These charges are showing up on my Security BG and I am going to lose job. Any suggestions? No Convictions, Just Charges.

Can I have some advise from anyone who knows the law, or what I should do.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Turns out Girlfriends Brother had been stealing RX for some sort of ADD medications, and making copies at kinko's. She never had the $$ to get her med's so I would just tell her to give to me and I would fill it for her. I don't think she knew, but if she did.. What would one do? - I am being charged, they don't even suspect her. they think I did the forgery, and everything.

Last edited:

ERAUPIKE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ALABAMA

I was arrested for filling a Prescription at Walgreens that I assumed was real. When I walked out of WalGreens 6 cops were waiting on me.

They took my bags which had my medication (from same doctors office) and the medication from my girlfriend (same doctor, different day) and charged me with both.

Forgery, Possession of a Forged Inst., Possession of a Controlled Sub, and Fraud.

Then they went into a database and charged me with 3 other charges from another Pharmacy (CVS) which I filled for girlfriend 7 mo earlier.

Am I guilty by association? - These charges are showing up on my Security BG and I am going to lose job. Any suggestions? No Convictions, Just Charges.

Can I have some advise from anyone who knows the law, or what I should do.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Turns out Girlfriends Brother had been stealing RX for some sort of ADD medications, and making copies at kinko's. She never had the $$ to get her med's so I would just tell her to give to me and I would fill it for her. I don't think she knew, but if she did.. What would one do? - I am being charged, they don't even suspect her. they think I did the forgery, and everything.
You are not guilty by association, you are guilty because you did it. Your story is not very believable and will not hold up in court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">