• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possession intent to sell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chops83

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware
i was coming home from work the other night and got stop by a cop.they search me before they search me i told them there was weed and where to find it ...they found 10.7grams of marijuana...i got charge with possession with intent to deliver....also maintaining a vehicle for keeping a controlled substance....one is a class e felony and one is a class f felony....also i had 1 hydrochloride but that is a misdemeanor...also i had 11 charges of drug paraphernalia....i got a lawyer....do u guys think i will get jail time

dave33

I would hope not. 10.7 grams seems like a small amount of marijuana. What was the paraphernalia? Was it a scale and baggies and other items that obviously reflect the fact that your purpose was selling? Did your lawyer say this was a case he thought you should take a plea on? If so did he think he could get some of the charges dismissed in exchange for a guilty plea? There is no way to tell for sure, but we might be able to give you a fairly accurate answer with more information. Also do you know if DE has mandatory jail time for the intent portion of your charges? If so did your lawyer say he can get it reduced to simple poss. More information would be helpful especially if you retained a private attorney.goodluck.

ERAUPIKE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware
i was coming home from work the other night and got stop by a cop.they search me before they search me i told them there was weed and where to find it ...they found 10.7grams of marijuana...i got charge with possession with intent to deliver....also maintaining a vehicle for keeping a controlled substance....one is a class e felony and one is a class f felony....also i had 1 hydrochloride but that is a misdemeanor...also i had 11 charges of drug paraphernalia....i got a lawyer....do u guys think i will get jail time
It is a distinct possibility that you may go to jail for your felony charge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">