• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession of Paraphernalia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Doggy

What is the name of your state? Maryland

The police came to my outbuilding to talk to me about a complaint a neighbor made about my dog. They walked right in to my outbuilding without knocking or anything. I had just finished smoking pot and there was a pipe out on the table. THey told me they could get a search warrant or I could just tell them what i had. I had no more pot but gave them another pipe besides the one on the table. THey gave me a ticket that says "did possess with intent to use drug paraphernalia to wit glass and metal smoking devices w/ burnt residue used to inhale, introduce into the human body by smoking, controlled dangerous substance of schedule 1 to wit marijuana" I am supposed to take this ticket to the commissioner's office within 3 days. What is most likely going to happen to me? SHould I have a lawyer to go to the commissioner?What is the name of your state?

Doggy

I just looked it up and it is a misdemeanor for first offense and misdemeanor or felony for second or subsequent offense. This is my first offense. Do you think I will be arrested when I go to the commissioner's office?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">