• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession at Scool

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kelleykathleen

What is the name of your state? Ohio

Today at my highschool they had drug dogs seach the parking lot. My car got hit on and they found about 1 gram and my bowl. So the cop wrote me 2 tickets. One for possession of marihuana and the other one for knowingly use or possess with purpose to use drug paraphenelia. I am wondering what is going to happen at court next friday. I already have court tomorrow for theft of $200 at Meijers from last week. So I want to know if that will play a role in what the punishment is.What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

Silverplum

What is the name of your state? Ohio

Today at my highschool they had drug dogs seach the parking lot. My car got hit on and they found about 1 gram and my bowl. So the cop wrote me 2 tickets. One for possession of marihuana and the other one for knowingly use or possess with purpose to use drug paraphenelia. I am wondering what is going to happen at court next friday. I already have court tomorrow for theft of $200 at Meijers from last week. So I want to know if that will play a role in what the punishment is.
I certainly hope so.

mike_lee

Coming on top of each other is not good. If you were my child I'd hire a lawyer have all the dates moved and consider a plan.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">