• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Outcome of Charges - Athens County, OH

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mjeek12

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OHIO

Hi everyone. I was recently arrested while attending a college party at Ohio University. (Off Campus). I was searched and the officer found a glass bowl (w/ residue) and a single 30mg Adderall. I was also holding a beer at the time. I served two nights at the Southeastern Ohio Regional Jail before being released this morning. During a video arraignment I pleaded not guilty and was given two court dates. My charges are described below:

Underage Possession of Beer - 4301.69(E) - M1
Drug Paraphernalia - 2925.14.(C)(1) - M4
Aggravated Possession of Drugs - 2925.11.(1)(a) - F5

More Details: I'm currently 20 year old student at the Ohio State University. I'm a first time offender with no criminal history. The officer noted that I was extremely cooperative throughout the entire process. I was arrested in Athens County.

Basically I want to know what I'm facing. It would be devastating to get convicted with a felony. I know what I did was wrong and I want to push through all of this and just get it behind me. Any advice/opinions would be extremely helpful.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">