• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prescription?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jaihova

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TN
My question is my two friends and I go to a pian clinic we drive together do reduce the load I have recently heard some stories so I have a question. If you have 3 ppl in a car with prescriptions is that ok. Also, can the police in florida pull me over for just having out of state tags and leaving the pain clinic.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My question is my two friends and I go to a pian clinic we drive together do reduce the load I have recently heard some stories so I have a question. If you have 3 ppl in a car with prescriptions is that ok.
Sure, why not...
Also, can the police in florida pull me over for just having out of state tags and leaving the pain clinic.
Nope - but I'm sure they can find a reason.

xylene

My question is my two friends and I go to a pian clinic we drive together do reduce the load I have recently heard some stories so I have a question. If you have 3 ppl in a car with prescriptions is that ok. Also, can the police in florida pull me over for just having out of state tags and leaving the pain clinic.

Given your worries - and the zealous and false moral climate that prosecutes, criminalizes and demonizes opiate dependence...

Perhaps you should discontinue car pooling to pick up narcotics.

Maybe even consider taking an anonymous cab.

Gum_Drop

Considering so many people are now selling prescription pills, I can see why a policeman would do this. There are NO pain management docs in TN?? Or have you already gone through them all and tested dirty? Or perhaps you are seeing one in TN, and then driving to Fla to see another and double up on your meds?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">